Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My eBook "Chasing the Triple Crown"

Here's a link to my article length eBook, Chasing the Triple Crown, which is available on Amazon.com!

I hate to engage in shameless commerce, but check it out!

My Editor and Publisher, Judy Clabes, says:


Bob Treadway is a storyteller -- and an engaging, entertaining one. He'll draw you in and keep you there right to the end. Whether you love horses, as I do, or you just plain love a good story well told, Bob delivers. His love of history, Kentucky, horses and turn of phrase . . .well, it's just part of the package. Enjoy!

-- Judith Clabes, Editor and Publisher, KyForward.com,
and member, Kentucky Civil Rights Hall of Fame


1 comment:

  1. Good to find your blog--and your book. I don't use Kindle, though, and wonder if it's available in print anywhere.

    VS
    www.virginiaslachman.com

    ReplyDelete